|Who we are |
|Who is providing this notice? ||GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK |
|What we do |
|How does GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK protect my personal information? ||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. |
|How does GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK collect my personal information? ||We collect your personal information, for example, when you |
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- open an account or apply for a loan
- make deposits or withdrawals from your account or show your driver's license
- give us your contact information
|Why can't I limit all sharing? ||Federal law gives you the right to limit only |
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes -- information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
|Affiliates ||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. |
- GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK does not share with our affiliates.
|Nonaffiliates ||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies |
- GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
|Joint marketing ||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. |
- GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK doesn't jointly market.