|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK
|What we do
|How does GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- open an account or apply for a loan
- make deposits or withdrawals from your account or show your driver's license
- give us your contact information
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes -- information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK does not share with our affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies
- GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- GRAND MARAIS STATE BANK doesn't jointly market.